- NAAC Peer Team visit was held on 22.08.2019 and 23.03.2019. The Institution has been accredited with a CGPA of 2.61 on a seven point scale with B+ Grade by NAAC valid for a period of 5 years from 28.03.2019
- Our students have secured University Ranks in 2019 Examinations as follows:
|Priyankarani A. R||M.Com.||7th rank|
|Rudra .K||B.Com.CA||7th rank|
|Almas Mina M.J.||B.A. English Literature||7th rank|
|Sri Sabari Sangeetha .K||B.Sc. Costume Design and Fashion||4th rank|
|AsifaThasleem .S.R.||B.Sc. Mathematics||2nd rank|
- Department of Commerce with Computer Applications conducted DST-NIMAT 2019-2020 sponsored Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp
- Our students have brought laurels to the college as they scored University Ranks in 2018 Examinations as follows:
|Benazir Roshan .V||B.Com.||10th rank|
|Vaishnavi .P||B.Sc. Costume Design and Fashion||10th rank|
|Dhanupriya K.R.||B.Sc. Costume Design and Fashion||9th rank|
|Sri Divya .P||M.Com.||8th rank|
|Urvashi wagela .N.||B.Sc. Costume Design and Fashion||3rd rank|
- Construction of Basket ball Court for the students.
- Mrs.Amuthavalli, Asst.Professor, Department of Tamil qualified in NET Examination.
- Dr. T.G.Shejo, Head & Asst.Professor,Department of Commerce received her Doctoral degree.
- International Conference on Reading the Nation- The Global Perspective was organized by Department of English on 3rd and 4th August 2018.
- Our college signed and exchanged an MoU with Tally Institute of learning, Tirupur.(Bright Commerce Career Academy).
- Mrs.S.Kanagalakshmi, Asst.Professor, Department of Commerce qualified in SET and NET Examinations.
- Ms.C.Radhiya Devi and Mrs. C.Kavitha, Asst.Professors, Department of Computer Science qualified in SET Examination.
- Rev.Sr.Dr.Kulandai Therese A. became the eighth Principal and Secretary of the college.
- Electoral Literacy Club was inaugurated.
- State Level Seminar on “Dynamics of Teaching” was organized by Department of English.
- Faculty Development programme on National Assessment and Accreditation (NAAC) was conducted by Dr.Sethuraman from Ganghigram Rural Institute, Dindigul on 12th April 2018.
- Our college signed an agreement with Chozhaa Systems Pvt.Ltd regarding conduct of Skill Certification Scheme called Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), implemented by National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC) under the guidance of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
- National Conference on “Advanced Computing Technologies and Intellectual Property Rights” was organized by Department of Computer Science in collaboration with IQAC” on 16.02.18. Dr.Thirumoorthy, Professor and Head in Social Work, Director, Sri Ramakrishna Academy, Sri Ramakrishna College of arts and College, Coimbatore enlightened the session on “Intellectual Property Rights”.
- The College website has been Re-engineered.
- Mrs.J.Priyadharshini, Head & Asst.Professor, Department of PG Computer Science received Best Paper Award in DRDO Sponsored International Conference on Emerging Sensor Devices, Materials and Technologies( NCESDMT 2017) at Chikkanna Govt Arts College, Tirupur.
- On 14th June 2017, the new building “Sacred Heart Block” was blessed by Most Rev. Dr.L.Thomas Aquinas, Bishop of Coimbatore, and the inauguration and unveiling of the Stone by Very Rev.Mother Celine Nirmala, Superior General, the Congregation of the Franciscan Sisters of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Coimbatore. Sacred Heart Block with 15 Class rooms, 2 Natural Science Labs, 1 Computer Lab, 1 Seminar Hall and a big canteen were inaugurated
- State Level Seminar on “Opportunities in Fashion and Textiles” was organized by the Department of Costume Design and Fashion. Mr.Saravakumar Palaniappan, Mr.Sam Vimel Rajkumar and Mr.Suresh Babu were the resource persons. Faculty Development Programme on National Assessment and Accreditation (NAAC) was organized on 28th November 2017. The Resource persons were Dr.V.Krishnan and Dr.A.Vasudevan from Government Arts and Science College, Udumalpet.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Self Health Care” was given by Dr.Shantha Kumari, a specialist in Acupuncture and Naturopathy, from 13th to 20th November 2017.
- Department wise alumni meet and common alumni meet were held. Our college signed and exchanged an MoU with DELNET.
- Dr. S.Prema, Asst.Professor, Department of Commerce received her Doctoral degree.
- M.Phil. Programmes for Computer Science and Commerce were introduced in the college.
- Bharathiar University affiliated Yoga classes have been introduced for the students
- Our students of batch 2014-2017 have brought great jubilation as they score coveted Ranks in the University Examinations as follows:
|Pavithra M.||M.Sc. Computer Science||10th Rank|
|Nivetha N.||B.Com||10th rank|
|Shanmugapriya H.||B.Sc. Mathematics||6th rank|
|Kinjal J.||B.Sc. Costume Design and Fashion||6th rank|
|Riswana Parveen S.||B.Sc. Costume Design and Fashion||6th rank|
- Faculty Development programme on National Assessment and Accreditation (NAAC) was conducted by Dr.Geethamaalika, IQAC Coordinator, Nirmala College for Women, Coimbatore on 29th March 2016.
- B.Sc .Physics, B.Sc.Chemistry and M.Sc.Mathematics programmes were introduced in the college.
- The new building for Library and Alona Auditorium were inaugurated.
- The College was recognized under Section 2(f) & 12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956.
- Thirteen students got University ranks and added grandeur to our college.
|Indhumathi. S||M.Com||1st Rank|
|S.Shanmuga Priya||B.Sc. (Maths)||2nd Rank|
|H.Sameena Parveen||B.Sc (CDF)||3rd Rank|
|H. Sameena Parveen||B.Sc (CDF)||3rd Rank|
|R. Sivathivya||M.Com||5th Rank|
|B. Pavithra||M.Sc (CS)||5th Rank|
|M. Saranya||BBA||6th Rank|
|S. Yogavigneshwari||BBA||7th Rank|
|V. Maruthambal||Bsc(CS)||8th Rank|
|S. Sathya||Bsc (Maths)||8th Rank|
|T. Selvalakshmi||Bsc (Maths)||8th Rank|
|K. Nithya||Bsc (Maths)||9th Rank|
- Mrs.R.Dhanalakshmi, Asst.Professor, Department of Commerce received her Doctorate Degree.
- Mrs.S.SahayaTamilSelvi, Head, Department of Computer Science and Mrs.J.Priyadharshini, Head& Asst.Professor, Department of PG Computer Science qualified in SET Examination.
- 107 of our students received their offer letters for placement from reputed companies.
- Dr.Rev. Sr.Dona Grace Jeyaseely became the Seventh Principal and Secretary of the College.
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell was formed
- B.A.English Literature programme was introduced.
- Sixteen students got university ranks and brought laurels to our college.
|Gowsalya. S||M.Com.||2nd Rank|
|Aaffreen Banu. M||Computer Science||3rd Rank|
|Revathi Priya. M||B.B.A.||3rd Rank|
|Nithya. C||B.B.A.||4th Rank|
|SriSharmila. K||B.Com.||4th Rank|
|Rabiyathulathabiya. H||Mathematics||4th Rank|
|Nithya Bharathi. S||Costume Design and Fashion||4th Rank|
|Hajarama. A||Costume Design and Fashion||5th Rank|
|Sountharya. V||B.B.A||5th Rank|
|Fouzul Afsana Banu. A.J||Costume Design and Fashion||7th Rank|
|Khadijanisar. N||B.Com.||8th Rank|
|SabanaBegam. M||Mathematics||8th Rank|
|Sharmila. M||Computer Applications||8th Rank|
|Sathya. S||Mathematics||9th Rank|
|ArulPreethi. V||Mathematics||10th Rank|
|Bavithra.S||M.Sc. Computer Science||10th Rank|
- Rev. Sr. Savariammal was appointed as the Sixth Principal and Secretary of the College.
- Eleven students got university ranks and brought credit to our college.
|Vaishnavi. A.S.||Costume Design and Fashion||1st Rank|
|Semmalar. P||Mathematics||2nd Rank|
|Mahalakshmi. P||Computer Applications||3rd Rank|
|Kousalya. A||Computer Science||3rd Rank|
|Agalya. J||B.B.A||5th Rank|
|Reenaamalarani .S.V.||B.B.A||6th Rank|
|Dhivya. V||Mathematics||6th Rank|
|Mohanambal. P||Costume Design and Fashion||8th Rank|
|Ponmani. R||B.B.A||9th Rank|
|Karthika. P||B.B.A||10th Rank|
|Sindhya. M||B.B.A||10th Rank|
- Mrs. Usha, Asst.Professor, Department of Tamil received her Doctorate degree.
- Eight students got placed in reputed companies.
- Eleven students got University ranks and added glory to our college.
- Fifteen students were placed in reputed firms.
|Bala Deepika. S||B.B.M||1st Rank|
|Asifiya Parveen K.A.||Computer Applications||1st Rank|
|Niveditha. V||Computer Science||1st Rank|
|ArthiShefali. R||M.Com||1st Rank|
|Pavithra. S||B.B.M||4th Rank|
|Manjula. C||B.Com.||9th Rank|
|Bharathi. S||Mathematics||7th Rank|
|Indhumathi. C||Mathematics||8th Rank|
|Nisha Parveen. J||Costume Design and Fashion||5th Rank|
|Nandhini. S||Costume Design and Fashion||10th Rank|
|Saranya. K.S.||M.Com.||8th Rank|
- G.Ramani, Asst.Professor, Department of Computer Science qualified in SET examination.
- Forty four students placed in reputed companies.
- Received seven University Ranks.
|Indhumathi. M||B.B.M.||3rd Rank|
|Monisha. P||B.B.M.||9th Rank|
|Shruthi. M||B.Com.||2nd Rank|
|Sakthi. N||B.Com.||4th Rank|
|Vanitha. V||Mathematics||7th Rank|
|Sangeetha. K||Mathematics||8th Rank|
|Raasila. U||Costume Design and Fashion||9th Rank|
- B.Com with Computer Applications and M.Com.programmes were introduced.
- Arthi Shefali. R of B.Com. and Mythili Selvi.K of B.B.M. received University 3rd and 10th Ranks respectively.
- The College received four ranks from Bharathiar University.
|Yasmeen. A||B.Com||1st Rank - Gold Medal|
|Pooranadevi. C||Computer Science||7th Rank|
|Sayani Chatterjee||Computer Science||8th Rank|
|Radhika. S||Costume Design and Fashion||7th Rank|
- Fifteen students got placement in prominent companies.
- Our College is the proud recipient of three University ranks as the result of dedicated service of staff and strong determination of the students.
|Deepa. S||B.B.M.||3rd Rank|
|Kiruthika. D||M.Sc. Computer Science||5th Rank|
|Niketa Sultania||B.B.M.||8th Rank|
- Remarkable year in terms of Bharathiar university ranks and placement
|Devika. J||M.Sc.Computer Science||1st rank (Gold Medal)|
|Radhiya Devi. C||M.Sc. Computer Science||5th Rank|
- Thirty two students got placed.
- Very Rev. Mother Celine Nirmala, Superior General of Presentation Congregation, became the President of the Governing Body of St.Joseph's College for Women.
- Rev. Sr. Nympha became the third Secretary and fifth Principal of the College.
- Ten students got placed in well-known companies.
- Rev. Sr. Mary Lucy Juliet was appointed as the fourth Principal of the college.(Jan-2006 to May 2006) and continued to be the Secretary also.
- M.Sc. Information Science and Management was replaced by M.Sc. Computer Science programme as the need of the hour.
- Department of Costume Design and Fashion, Department of Mathematics were introduced.
- Rev.Sr.Mary Lucy Juliet became the second Secretary of the College.
- Mrs. Sheila F. Robert took charge as the third Principal of the college.
- St. Francis Block was inaugurated on 30th April 2004.
- M.Sc. Information Science and Management was introduced.
- Prof. Rose Mary George was appointed as the Second Principal of the college.
- Inaugural function for various associations was held.
- The College Committee meeting approved to start M.Sc. Information Science and Management from the academic year 2003.
- Blessing of Ravel Block was held on 19th February 2001 by Rev.Bishop Ambrose D.D.,D.C.L., Bishop of Coimbatore.
- Starting of B.B.M and B.C.A.Courses were sanctioned by the Bharathiar University.
- The first Governing Body meeting was held.
- The first Commission visited the college on 5th September 2000
- St.Joseph's College for Women had its humble beginning on 6th September, 2000 with 16 students.
- Very Rev. Mother. Daria, Superior General, was the President of the Governing Body of St.Joseph's College for Women.
- Rev.Sr.Gerosa became the first Secretary of the college.
- Dr. ArulJeganatharaj was appointed as the first Prinicipal of the college.
- B.Com. and B.Sc.Computer Science degree Courses were introduced with 5 and 11 students respectively.
- Very Rev.Mother. Daria and Rev.Sr. Dulsie, Principal, St.Joseph's Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Tirupur took up the initiative of starting a college for Women in Tirupur.
- The strenuous efforts of Thiru.K.Subbarayan, former Member of the Parliament,Mr.Ponnuswamy, Emperor Knitting house and Mr.Govindaraj, Geethanjali Knitting works have helped the management to get the necessary clearance from the Government of Tamilnadu.