The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for cognizant, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Implementation and incorporation of innovative methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Ensuring the competence, upholding and functioning of the support structure.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
- To a smart level of intelligibility and converge in institutional functioning towards Quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
- To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- To better inter communication.
To ensure timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic and administrative tasks at St.Joseph's College through augmented agenda.
- To establish student Learning-centric environment, using ICT tools for teaching and learning process and to inculcate value–based education system.
- To encourage Departments to organize seminars, workshops, orientation and faculty development program.
- To promote research culture among staff and students.
- To assess the annual progress of departments and the Institution through timely reporting.
- Development of Institutional data base and documentation of the various activities leading to quality improvement.
- To build association with stakeholders and to stir social responsibility.
|Dr.Rev.Sr. Kulandai Therese||Principal|
|Mrs. J. Priyadharshini
Head & Asst.Professor
Department of PG Computer Science
Mrs. S. Sahaya Tamil Selvi
Head & Asst Professor of Computer Science
Mrs. T.G. Shejo
Head & Asst Professor of Commerce
Mrs. S. Valarmathi
Head & Asst Professor of PG Commerce
Mrs. B. Vinothini
Head & Asst Professor of Computer Applications
Mrs. G. Rathna Priya
Head & Asst Professor of Costume Design & Fashion
Head & Asst.Professor of Department of BBA
Mrs. D. Mary Rose Mala
Head & Asst Professor of Mathematics
Mrs. R. Rajalakshmi
Head & Asst Professor of English Literature
Rev.Sr. Fathima Mary
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Colleges.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.