The Department of Costume Design and Fashion was established in the year 2005. The course aims to impart technical knowledge and enable the student community to get the required practical exposure on designing of costumes clubbed with preparing them to be fashion creators. The department is well equipped with sewing, designing and processing laboratories.
Every year we produce centum results with University ranks. The department regularly organizes workshops and industrial visits to upgrade the students' technical skills to start their career in various textile and fashion -related industries.
The Department also arranges intensive training programmes for the students to provide them hands-on experience, thus motivating them to face the prevailing competitions in the global market.
- Update the students with current technology through high defined dedication and commitment.
- To create more entrepreneurs with moral values.
- To enrich the students with the knowledge on costume design and fashion through continuous academic and training programmes.
- To provide education and service for the development of society.
- To enhance teaching methodologies and practice the implementation of outcome based learning.
- To collaborate with fashion, textiles and design industry to achieve a sustainable progress.