The Department of Computer Science was established in the year 2000. M.Sc Computer Science Programme was introduced in the year 2006 and M.Phil in the year 2017. The department has been marching ahead successfully to educate, inspire and motivate women students in the global arena of technology, thus helping them to reach and achieve their goals and aspirations. Apart from curriculum teaching, the department also focuses to provide technical seminars, Bridge course, organizing symposiums, hardware workshops and the like.
- To develop dynamic and digitally competent professionals for the future workforce.
- To strive for academic excellence in Computer Science through a creative teaching-learning process.
- To promote all-round growth of an individual by creating futuristic environment that fosters critical thinking, dynamism and innovation to transform them into globally competitive professionals.
- To transform students into technically competent, socially responsible and ethical Computer Science professionals.
- To introduce short term, need based certificate courses.
- To foster separate Placement cell for the department providing more opportunity for the students to get placed in various IT based Companies.
- To establish interaction and collaboration with industries to enhance job opportunities.
- To promote personality development of the students keeping in view of global demands.