The Department of Commerce was commenced in the year 2000 as an undergraduate programme with 4 students and has been witnessing a steady growth over the years and is evidenced by the present student strength of 200. In accordance with the demand, M.Com. degree Programme was started in the year 2011 and M.Phil in the year 2017. The Department imparts quality education in accordance with the industry's requirements. Besides, the department prepares the students for the professional courses like CA, CMA and ACS.
- To build overall personality development.
- To inculcate moral values along with curriculum.
- To nurture young women to be intellectually matured and socially responsible.
- To create an ambience for high quality value based teaching learning practice.
- To promote job oriented administrative skills.
- To satisfy the interest of diverse set of students.
- To equip and develop innovative and inherent skills.
- To motivate the students to pursue professional course.
- Organizing State and National Level Seminars.
- Organizing National Level Competitions.
- Conducting more guest lectures inviting expertise from the market.
- Giving students experience of small research projects and papers.