The Department of Computer Applications was established in the year 2001. The programme aims to empower the students to meet the current innovations thus helping them to reach and achieve their goals and aspirations. The department periodically organizes hardware Workshop, seminars and intercollegiate symposiums to show case the technical skills of students and to cope up with the speed of modern technological standard.
The department has well equipped Computer Lab with teaching aids like LCD Projectors to impart in-depth knowledge in the field of computer applications. Well experienced faculty members help the students to pursue their project in current technologies.
- To inculcate more computer professionals so as to meet the expectations of the fast growing IT industry.
- To develop leadership quality among student community.
- To teach the value of Socio–environmental needs and moral values.
- To motivate the students to interact, cooperate and access valuable opportunities.
- To provides quality education with new learning strategies.
- Encourage to attend NET / SET and Civil service coaching classes.
- To provide certificate courses like Tally, CorelDraw, Animation techniques, etc. to enhance the employability of students.
- Updating them with the current innovations by providing various seminars, Industrial visits etc.