BBM Department was started in our college in the year 2001and the name was changed as BBA in the year 2011 as per the need of the hour. The course gives introduction to critical management skills involved in planning, structuring, controlling, leading and organization. It provides a frame work for budding managers and in general, helps the students to get an insight of the required managerial skills. This program enables the students to acquire knowledge and skills from the commencement of a business and taking watch of day today requirements and keeping in focus the short and long term business requirements.
BBA Department plays a key role in laying the foundation in various areas as organizational behavior & Human Resource Management and provides much needed curriculum in Elective& allied papers like Taxation law & practice, Company Law & Practices, Industrial Relations and Labour law, Strategic management, Global business management, Project etc. The department also conducts many intercollegiate & interdepartmental competitions to bring out the talents of the students besides arranging regular Industrial visit to get an exposure to the business world. Our department has been consistently producing many university rank holders.
- To prepare and develop women entrepreneurs by creating an awareness on the changing business trends, by inculcating the dynamics of business besides high moral standards.
- To provide students with practical and theoretical knowledge in business administration.
- To empower the students with new business techniques.
- To promote students in acquiring leadership skills and better decision making.
- To groom the students to meet corporate needs and expectation.
- To instill social responsibility among the student community.
- To make the students to grow with good managerial & administrative power.
- To bye-pass the students in their subjects with good communication skills.
- To enter in to inter disciplinary programme for further development.
- To groom students with good personality in this society.
- To promote students with good confidence and to place them in the right job at the right time.